Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Days


Sophie's cute ballet bag

Her new classmates

Getting a sucker for being good

Having breakfast with Reese at Cracker Barrel before class

Sophie started back to preschool yesterday. She's been upset that she was going into a new class and wouldn't be with her teachers from last year. She started out crying and being pried off of me by Miss Rochelle. When I picked her up she was happy and gave kisses and hugs to her teacher and told them she loved them. I tried to take a picture of her on her first day. Imagine my surprise when my camera batteries were dead. After I charged them I found lots and lots of pictures of John William and Lexie and the tv and the remote and up noses and inside mouths.

Sophie started ballet today. She was so excited. She wasn't happy about the ballet part, too much standing in one place. She loved the tapping and the creative movement. There are only 3 girls in her class. She can't wait till next week. Watching her took me back in time. It's hard to believe that I was doing the same thing with Lexie 7 years ago. How fast time flies!

Robin and I had a great visit. Her son, Reese, is such a cutie! We had a low key time. We went to the mall, watched movies and drank margaritas. I don't know what I would do without her. She's my family.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

What a cute little ballerina! Love the bag!