Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow Day









Last week we had enough snow for the kids to play in. Ben took the day off work and we played in the snow most of the day. It was so much fun. Our lab, Riley, decided to wander off while we were building our snowman and we had to take a break and go find him. Silly dog, he headed to the street behind us and was playing with a bunch of kids.
The kids are all doing well. We've been really healthy this winter and I hope it stays that way. Sophie had her trip to Disney with Nana and Papa last month. She had a wonderful time! I'm so glad that the kids will have these memories with my parents. It is so special for them! We spent Valentines weekend in Va. Robin's little boy turned 2 on the 15th and we went for his party. It's amazing how fast the past two years have gone!
Ben is good. Work is slow so he's been home for dinner almost every night and home every weekend. It's nice having him around more! We head to Va to participate in the Shamrock 8k with Robin and her husband next weekend. Mom and Dad are keeping the kids. It'll be nice to have some time alone! I celebrated my 33rd birthday in Feb. Birthday's are not my favorite thing! Ben got me some beautiful flowers and took me out for a surprise dinner at The Melting Pot. We had a family party at my parents and birthday breakfast with friends. It was fun!

No comments: