Thursday, September 27, 2007

Poor little Bean

Tues night Sophie was running around with her brother when she fell and landed on her hand. The next day she was still crying when I gave her a bath and when Nana picked her up from preschool ( Lexie had an ortho apt) she was having trouble pulling up her pants. Her doctor is closed on wed.'s but the nurse told me to take her to urgent care for an xray. At urgent care they told me that her hand was okay and to ice it. Tonight they called and told me the radiologist looked at the films and that she does have a small fracture. I thought the radiologist had already looked at it. I guess the dr is the one who made the decision that it was fine. They wanted to refer us to an ortho dr, but I think we'll get our regular doctors opinion tomorrow. Poor baby!

No comments: