Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cheerleaders


I'm getting the carpet cleaned today. We started moving furniture around last night to get ready for today. I have a big chest in my closet that has all of my baby pictures and the kids baby books and the outfits that they wore home from the hospital. It has all of our wedding pictures in it too. Last night we moved it out and the kids wanted to see what was inside it. I had forgotten most of it. They found lots of old pictures and my cheering uniform. Lexie had so much fun trying on the uniform and my wedding veil. I started looking at all the pictures and some of them made me laugh! The kids has quite a laugh over Mommy and Aunt Kimie and Aunt Jamie's hair do's. Here's a picture of Jenn, Jamie and I right before Jenn and I's suprise sweet 16 party. That was so much fun!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What in the world were we thinking with those hair do's!!!! We had such a fun time at your party, so many wonderful memories. I still have my uniforms too, can't wait till Emily gets old enough to try them on and laugh at me!!!

Andy and Jen said...

Oh my gosh, that was so funny to look on your blog and see that picture! I always thought the poodle hair was quite becoming on my friends. I think I burned my old cheering uniforms. :)