Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random thoughts

I am getting so excited about my trip to Vegas with Robin. Only two and a half weeks left to go. I can't wait.
Sophie is in her big girl bed now. It makes me so sad to see the crib out in the garage. John William got a new bed also and we redecorated his room. Lexie and Sophie are now sharing a room and Sophie is thrilled, Lexie not so much.
I am watching Sam in a few minutes while Kimie takes Jack to the doctor. He is such a cutie. I could just eat him up.
Big News: Kimie and Brad are having another baby! I'm very excited. Three was just right for us, but I still get cravings for another baby. Kimie's little ones give me the chance to snuggle with babies all I want. I'm hoping for a little girl this time, but another sweet boy would be great too.
Report cards come out on Thurs. We have PTF Thurs night. The kids have worked so hard!

No comments: