Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Things I'm thankful for:

I'm thankful for my wonderful kids, even when they are mean to each other and talk back and don't clean up their rooms

I'm thankful for my husband who I love with all my heart, I'm really thankful that he's in the kitchen washing dishes so I don't have to

I'm thankful for my family, it's nice to have them close by

I'm thankful for Kimie's new baby and the sweet little boys that are here now, when I miss having a little tiny one around I can go and snuggle hers

I'm thankful that Ben's family is here to spend the holiday with us

I'm thankful for all of my animals, I love each and every one of them

I'm thankful for my house, I just wish it were cleaner

I'm thankful for the wonderful dinner that my mom is cooking

There are so many more things I'm thankful for but I have to go make breakfast now :)

No comments: