Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend with Nanny and Poppy


Ben's parents came into town this weekend. We haven't seen them since Thanksgiving. It went by so fast! John William and Poppy spent some time playing the Wii. Nanny made Ben's favorite peanut butter fudge. Sophie got into some food coloring Sat. morning and made a huge mess. I don't think her feet will ever look normal again. It's that time of year and Ben is heading to Florida with my dad on a fishing trip Thursday and will be home Monday night. At the end of the month, he's going on his annual trip with the guys for a long weekend. It's a good thing that I have so many animals to keep me company :) The kids and I are getting Spring fever. It's warming up and we're ready for school to be over so we can sleep in and be free!

No comments: