Monday, October 27, 2008

Almost There

Lexie and JW didn't have school Friday so I took them to see High School Musical 3. Sophie went to Kimie's to play with Jack. She loves to go play with her cousins. I loved the movie! It was so cute and fun. There were some older girls from school there and Lexie tried to pretend that I wasn't with her. So fun to have a preteen! Lexie spent the night at my mom and dads so she could work on her history project some more. Thanks so much mom! I don't know if I have the patience to help the kids right now. Saturday, Lexie had an all day birthday party for her friend Meredith to go to. Ben,JW, Sophie and I spent the day at the new house. I decided to spend the weekend and clean it myself. Ben worked all weekend on fixing up the tile in the master bath and a list of other things. My dad came over and was a huge help! He painted Lexie's office and did a ton of other things. Jack and Sophie had a bowling party for a preschool friend on Sunday. Kimie took Sophie for me so I could finish up at the house. Plans have changed a little bit and it looks like we're closing on Friday. I can't wait to get in, get unpacked, and stop living in chaos!

No comments: