Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holidays

My new table and lamp from Sandy

Lexie's getting so big!

Our stockings

Ben's new 50 inch tv

JW being sweet to his sister

We had a busy, busy Thanksgiving! Ben's parents came into town Tuesday evening and stayed until Monday. Ben and his dad worked on installing speakers and all of the other electronic stuff that goes along with it. We are high tech now! They hit up the Thanksgiving sales and we have a new tv for the living room. After using bunny ears and watching dvd's in our bedroom for the past 3 weeks, it was nice to finally get the tv working again. My favorite part is the speakers they put up in the kitchen so I can listen to my ipod while I'm cooking or cleaning up. I love it! We all had dinner at my parents on Thurs. It was the only break that Ben and Randy had all weekend. Sandy and I did some shopping. Thanks for the new lamps Mom! We were able to head to the movies one night also.

We're starting to settle in to the new house slowly but surely! Now I just need to add some furniture. Ben is trying to get as much done as he can. He is heading to Dubai again in January for 6 weeks and wants to have as much done as he can before he leaves.

Lexie is in a Christmas play this weekend at school. This week they have a drama team at the school teaching the kids about makeup and setting up the stage. She has had a blast! She's playing a waitress. Can't wait to see how she does.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

It must be so much fun decorating your new house for Christmas!