Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What a day

Today was such a long day. It was sooooo hot outside so that meant that we were inside all day. All four dogs were in the house all day because it was too hot for them to be outside. Normally they stay outside a good part of the day so they can run around and play. Then when it gets to be afternoon they come in and lay around until bedtime. Well today they were wrestling and running around the house. Bella my great dane weighs 120lbs and has a tail like a weapon. She just turned one so she's still a puppy and she had lots of energy today. She and Salsa the chihuahua just love each other and chased each other around the house in circles over and over again. Sophie was so fussy today and after dinner she got flushed and I checked and she's running a 102 temp. She just finished antibiotics for a sinus infection on Fri. so I guess we'll be heading to the dr.s tomorrow. We're going to Chesapeake Fri to go see my best friend Robin and her family so Sophie has to get better in a hurry!!!
I think that I can officially say that Sophie is potty trained. Since she is #3 I really wasn't in a rush to train her. But preschool starts next month and she has to be trained by then. It's been pretty easy and today she took her first nap in big girl panties. Now she's only wearing a pull up at night. SHe's getting so big so fast. Thank heavens for the Backyardigans. She was so excited to wear her Uniquia panties that she fights me when it's time to take them off for the day. It's nice to think that I'm all done with diapers, but at the same time it makes me sad to be all done with having little ones.

No comments: