Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my 29th +3 birthday. :) It has been a crazy day and it's only 10:00. We had rain last night and so the school called at 6 am and put us on a 2 hour delay. The kids go to a small christian school and they have kids that come from areas where it gets colder so things ice up. Sophie's preschool runs on the public school schedule and so she started at 9 like normal. Zack, one of our dogs, hasn't been himself this week. He's wet on the floor 2 times, and he never does that so he had a vet apt. for 9:15. Then Lexie's best friend mom calls and asks if I can take her daughter to school so she can head off to work. So, I took Sophie to school, picked up the kids we carpool with, headed to Merediths and picked her up and then took everyone to school. I had to reschedule Zacks apt for this afternoon so the vet was a little miffed. Then I get home and Zack wet on the floor again. What a day! Tonight Ben and I are going to dinner and a movie. I can't wait. I've had a cold all week and finally feel human again. Poor Ben hasn't seen much of me. He comes home and I go to bed while he puts the kids to bed and finishes homework with them.

2 comments:

Andy and Jen said...

Happy 29+3! I hope 29+4 is much less chaotic for you!

Jamie said...

Happy birthday late! I knew it was your birthday, and I thought about it all day but then I forgot to send out my wishes to you! Hope your day was good despite the craziness of how it began!!