Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dentist


Sophie had her first trip to the dentist today for a cleaning. She did awesome. For some reason she kept calling Dr. Vaughn "Officer". I think it was because of the white coat. She was so excited to finally have her turn after spending so much time in the waiting room over the years.
Lexie and John William got a unexpected vacation from school this week. There has been so many children absent and so many teachers out sick that the school decided to close today and Friday to sanitize the classrooms.
I'm getting so excited about going to VA next weekend. My best friends little boy is turning one and the kids and I are heading down to celebrate. I can't believe it's been a year since I watched Reece being born. It was amazing! I haven't seen him since this summer and he's a busy, on the go boy now. I'll be driving down by myself for the first time. Ben is heading out of town for a week on a business trip. I got a GPS for Christmas this year, so I should be good to go. Let's just hope that it works or Robin will be coming to find me :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

So glad that she enjoyed her trip to the dentist! I hope Ryan does just as well when I have to take him. Can't believe that you are going to be here next weekend. Maybe we can see each other while you are here!

Andy and Jen said...

I love that she called him Officer. That is too cute! Make sure you post a blog when you get home so we know you made it without getting lost. :)