Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Birthday

Ben and I celebrated my birthday at the Melting Pot. I haven't been before and it was so fun and yummy! The food was amazing and it was so nice to just be able to sit and take our time eating. Usually we're chasing kids all over the place and cleaning up spilled drinks :). My favorite part of dinner was dessert. The chocolate was so good! I took pictures with my cell phone, but I can't remember how to post them. Sunday night we had a birthday party at my mom and dad's. My brother in law, Brad, has a birthday today so it was a joint party. Now that there is so many of us, we all share birthdays. Mom made my favorite cake, pineapple upside down.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

Sounds delicious! I've never been to Melting Pot before either. It's not really Andy's thing, so a friend of mine who also has a birthday in March and I are going to go by ourselves to celebrate our birthdays. Can't wait!