Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ariel




Last night Lexie spent the night at her friend Atalie's house and John William slept at my Mom and Dad's. Since we just had Sophie, Ben and I took her out to dinner and then shopping at Target. Since Daddy is a sucker for his little girl we ended up with an Ariel costume and a doll that goes in the bathtub. She was so cute. After Sophie went to bed, Ben and I watched a movie. When we checked in on Sophie before we went to bed we got a big suprise. She had gotten into a tube of Desitin left over from her baby days and painted herself and her bed with it. Then she put on her Ariel costume and went to sleep. What a mess! We never heard a thing. This morning we asked her what happened and she told us that John William did it :)

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

What a cute outfit. I love the fins! That Desitin thing sounds like something Caleb would do. Somehow it makes me feel a little better to know that girls can get into that kind of trouble too. :)