Tuesday, March 11, 2008

G.I. Diego


John William had a great time playing "army dog" with Diego yesterday. He's so cute!


Ben left Sunday for a business trip to Pennsylvania. He won't be home until Sat. I hate when he's gone. Even with all the pets and kids, the house just seems too quiet at night. Following tradition, as soon as he left one of the kids got sick. Sophie has strep throat and pink eye. What a combo. Our doctor told me that true pink eye is a form of the strep virus. Who knew? So since Sophie's been feeling crummy, she's been keeping me company in bed by snuggling with me all night. My mom is home right now with a stomach bug and one of Kimie's boys was sick this weekend with it too. I'm hoping that we avoid that illness!

2 comments:

Andy and Jen said...

Yuck! We've got sickness at our house too this week. I keep spraying myself with Lysol to keep the germs away. I guess I'd rather be highly flammable than sick. :)

heather said...

Jen, you crack me up! I'm flammable too.