Friday, March 14, 2008

History Repeats Itself

Last night during dinner Lexie was telling me that a boy in her class had asked her out. I had flashbacks of telling my dad the same thing and I remember him asking me "well where are you going". I looked at my baby girl and just had to ask the same question. She just looked at me like I was stupid and tried to explain that she wasn't really going anywhere. I couldn't help but laugh and call my dad to tell him. It's hard to believe that my baby is so grown up. I remember 6th grade and being madly in love with Joey Piccatagi. I was just a little older than Lex.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

Joey Piccatagi! Oh the memories! I can't believe you have a daughter old enough to be "asked out!" Good luck girlfriend. Life will never be the same again! :)