Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bowling

We've spent the last week enjoying company. My grandmother turned 90 this month and we've had family come into town to celebrate with her. My cousin Lauren, her husband and her 2 adorable little ones spent last weekend with my parents and this week my Uncle Dwight, Aunt Toni, cousin Kevin, his wife Tamika and their two children were here from Vermont. It's been great catching up with everyone. The kids and I had a cold all last week. Sophie ended up with an ear infection. I've been coughing all week. Poor Ben needs a good night sleep after listening to me.

Lexie's 5th grade teacher got married today. Lexie and I went and got a pedicure and then headed to the wedding. She looked beautiful and Lexie got to see a bunch of her school friends. Ben is in the mountains for the night so I took the kids bowling after I picked the younger two up from the sitter. JW won the first game and I won the second by one point. Sophie loves to throw the ball down the lane. She threw it in other people's lanes a few times :).

I finally got my dishwasher yesterday. I went by myself this time and got what I wanted, instead of taking Ben with me. He installed it for me last night and I love it. Lexie is glad she's off dish drying duty. We also got the kids school supplies yesterday. I love shopping for paper and crayons!! Next week we'll be heading to the uniform shop in Charlotte and gearing up. Only 3 weeks till school starts!!

No comments: