Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Morning After


Eating ice cream

Lexie's birthday gift

Being silly


The party is over. We had a blast and all need a nap! The girls had such a good time eating ice cream and drinking orange soda last night. They finally fell asleep around 11, or maybe that's when Ben and I fell asleep :). Now Lexie and I get to clean up the mess. For her birthday gift, we got Lexie her first real piece of jewlery. She wanted a necklace so we took her last week and she picked out a half moon. Because we always tell her we love her to the moon and back. Today we are going shopping for a new dishwasher!!!! I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but it broke the day Ben left for Dubai 6 weeks ago and it's been a pain not having one.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

I love the flip flop background. Makes me want to head to the beach!