Wednesday, July 16, 2008

VBS

What a crazy week! The kids have been attending VBS at our church the past 3 mornings. This was Sophie's first year and Lexie's last. Next year she'll be too old, but she wants to start volunteering. Kimie has been wonderful and has driven them every day. I watched her 3 boys and fed everyone lunch while she did some testing after VBS. I got to snuggle with baby David. What a cutie! It's so nice that Kimie keeps having babies so that I can get my baby fix. The kids have had a blast all week. John William started cooking camp this week too. I wasn't paying attention when I scheduled them on the same week. He's doing camp at The Young Chef's Academy, a cooking school for kids. He is having a blast! He wants to come home and make dinner for us. I forgot my camera, but I'll take pics tomorrow. Lexie headed off to a sleepover birthday party at a friends tonight. The other two kids and I are going to veg out on the couch and watch the Little Mermaid, again.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

How lucky for you that Kimie will keep having babies so you can get your fix! I keep pressuring Tammy, but she says I have to have my own. Yeah right!