Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday John-William

Today is John-William's 9th birthday! I can't believe my little man is getting so big. He has the sweetest heart and is such a wonderful boy. He looks at everything around him with such wonder and excitement. I'm so proud of him! Tonight Sophie is having a sleepover at Nana's and we're going to the movies and out for dessert with our special boy. His go cart party with his friends and our family party is Sat.


Last night Ben ran up to the store with Lexie to pick up some chicken broth that I forgot for dinner. While they were in the store (just 5 minutes) a motorcycle lost control and crashed into the drivers side of my car. So today we're also dealing with body shops, insurance, rental cars and a ton of other details. Hopefully this all goes quickly and easily!

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

Thank goodness no one was in the car. Happy birthday to your boy!!