Sunday, August 3, 2008

Go-Carts and Laser Tag


JW's chocolate chip army cake


JW and his friends ready to drive

JW and Uncle Drew

Lexie and Atalie terrified before driving

We had a very busy weekend! John-William's party was Sat. He and his friends drove the go-cart track. They were all so nervous at first, except JW. All those Wii driving games gave him an advantage. Ben, my dad and another dad all drove a race also. I think they had more fun than the kids. Then we played a game of laser tag. I joined in on that. It was so much fun! His army cake turned out so cute. Then that night we had his "family" party. Ben's parents came into town for the weekend so they were here. We had 21 people in our house, it was busting at the seams.

Sunday we started our house hunting project. We had fun just driving around checking out houses. It's been 6 years since we bought our current house. It was our first, so now we have a better idea of what we want. We just need more space for all our kids and all my animals. My goal was to be in our new house by the end of summer. With Ben heading out of the country again so soon, my new goal is before Christmas. I guess we'll see.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

If you made that cake yourself, I need to borrow you in December. Alex would LOVE that!