Thursday, August 14, 2008

House Hunting

I am not a good house hunter. I love everything that I find and I want to move in today, right now. This is a problem for Ben. I drive him crazy. We have found a house we both really like and 2 others that we are interested in seeing more of. We're going to view them all on Monday with my dad, he gives great advice. We want to find just the right house and also find a great deal. We're so blessed by the opportunity we've been give by Ben's folks.

Everyone is healthy and the older two are dreading the start of school. They go back on Monday. Open house is tomorrow. I can't wait!!! Sophie goes back to preschool the beginning of Sept and will be starting ballet the same week. She is so excited about ballet. She has new ballerina sheets for her bed and has been wearing her hand me down ballet clothes. Lexie had her allergy testing done yesterday and she is allergic to all trees, grass and cats. We have 3 cats. So she's starting some new allergy medicine that we hope will help.

Ben leaves for Dubai again on the 24th. He won't be gone quite as long this time. I'll have a lot to keep my busy. House hunting, homework and chasing Sophie around will keep me on my toes.

My car is finally in the shop. It should be done next week. What a pain! The rental car is fast :). I got my first speeding ticket last weekend. I've been driving for 16 years and this was my first ever ticket. I told the officer that, he wasn't impressed.

No comments: