Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School






Here we are again. It's the first day of school. John William is in 3rd grade and Lexie is in 6th. Lexie starts middle school today. She was so nervous in the car. We organized her locker and put away all her books and decorations. Her best friend, Atalie, is going to our school this year. She and Lexie have been friends since they were 5. They were so cute today in their matching outfits. John William let me kiss him goodbye today. I asked him is I was embarassing him and he said no, so I kissed him again :). He's a mess! He and I were both ready for school to start. He and Sophie have been at each other's throats all summer. I need a break from all the arguing!

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

Middle school!!! So hard to believe. They all look so grown up!