Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Baby David

David is still in the hospital. He has pneumonia and is jaundiced. He isn't eating, so the drs put the feeding tube back in. He's also throwing up his food. Poor baby. Only Kimie and Brad and the grandparents are able to go in and see him. I've seen pictures and he is so cute! Hopefully, if things improve, he'll come home this weekend. Just keep Kimie's family in your prayers. I can't even imagine how hard it was for them to come home from the hsopital with out David.
Ben leaves tomorrow for Dubai. With all of the baby stuff going on, our last weekend was crazy. He finished his list of things to do. My dishwasher is broken and is too expensive to fix, so I'll be ordering a new one. Right now, I have a big hole under the counter. We took the older kids to see Indiana Jones with my parents Friday night and it was good. They've been watching the old movies on DVD. I hope this month goes by fast!

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

Wow, I'm so sorry so much is going on all at once. That seems to be how things happen. I heard about Kimie's baby. Tell her I'm praying for them!