Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and the City

Ben is doing great. I've been able to talk to him everyday. He's hot and still getting adjusted to the time difference. The work is interesting, but everything moves very slow, which Ben is not used to. The team of guys that he has working for him are from all over the world.
The kids got their report cards yesterday. John-William made all A's except for a B in Phonics, just not his thing. Lexie did great too. She really worked hard this last 9 weeks to bring up her grades. She does such a great job. Her math came up 14 points from last report card. She really struggles with math. She has dyslexia and those times tables just kick her butt. They worked on Algebra this nine weeks and it seemed to click so that helped. She will be taking summer school for math this year. She starts Monday for the next 4 weeks. She thinks its awful, I think it will help.
Last night my friend Mendi and I went to see Sex and the City. I loved the tv show when it was on HBO. The theater was packed and it was fun to see all the women in big groups all dressed up to see a movie. It was great. I loved it. Mendi and I had a blast.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

Of course, they get all their "good grade genes" from you! :)