Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day. John William woke me up with a drink and a card on a tray. Normally Ben and the kids make me breakfast in bed, but we had early lunch plans so we skipped breakfast. We all headed to church. After church we went to Carrabba's with Mom and Dad, Gram, Kimie and her boys. So yummy! The kids gave me the gifts that they had made in school. My mom gave me a book that I've been wanting. We came home and took a nap. I've been trying to go see Maid of Honor with a friend all week, but she's been sick or Ben has been working. So while Ben and the kids cleaned house I went to the movies. It was so nice to come home to clean bathrooms and floors that I didn't have to mop. That doesn't happen around here often. Then after the kids were in bed, I made Ben watch 27 Dresses with me :). Great day!

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

I am a firm believer that Mother's day should happen more than once a year. I'm quite impressed - Ben really knows how to spoil you.