Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Last Days

This is the last week of school for Lexie and John William. They have half days all week. Today is movie day, tomorrow they are going on a field trip to Fun Station. Thursday is awards day and then it's over. Sophie is in preschool until the 30th. Ben is leaving for Dubai on the 28th. There are so many things to get done before he leaves. I have a "must do" list on the fridge for him to complete before he goes. I know I'll be fine. I have my parents really close by and all of my neghibors have offered to help if I need it. It's just going to be hard on the kids. I'll just have to keep them busy. Lexie and John William are going to sleep away camp for 4 nights in June with our church. Lexie's best friend Atalie is going with her, so that makes it even better.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

Wow, so much fun stuff! I forget sometimes how much fun it was in school!