Thursday, May 15, 2008

Shaving legs

My baby girl
Lexie asked me this winter if she was old enough to shave her legs. I told her that we would talk about it again in the summer. Well today she decided that she was old enough. I noticed my razor was missing when I was in shower today. I found it in the kids bathroom. When I asked her after school why she didn't ask me or talk about it first her answer broke my heart. She told me that the boys are teasing her at school and calling her fuzzylupagus. There is only 2 other girls in her class and both of them shave, so she was being teased. I remember what that feels like. So, tomorrow we'll be shopping for a razor just for her.

1 comment:

Andy and Jen said...

Bless her heart. If I were you, I'd be up at that school beating the crap out of those boys when the teacher wasn't looking. You should see me at the park when one of my kids gets hurt. I'm going to end up getting arrested one day for assaulting some little kid.